What do you believe in?

Saturday, February 7, 2009 Comments

Glenn Beck has a project going on to show the American people we are not alone. If you believe in at least seven out of the nine following principles, he asks that you email your picture to wesurroundthem@gmail.com.

1. America is good place, not perfect, but good.

2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.

3. I must try to be a better, more honest person than I was yesterday.

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority.

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness and not a guarantee of equal results.

7. I work hard for what I have. I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree or share my personal opinion.

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them. They answer to me.

Read more about it at: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/