Is it just me, or...

Monday, January 5, 2009 Comments

did anyone else wonder why BO's slogan sounded so familiar? I'm slow so ya'll probably made the connection long before I did, but it finally dawned on me a couple of weeks ago where I'd heard it before:





Yep, that would be Bob the Builder. "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" ROFL.

Next he'll be asking us to be "really useful engines" or accusing Congress of "causing confusion and delay" (ala Thomas the Tank Engine). Or punctuating his speeches with "fishpaste!" or "barnacles!" (ala Spongebob). Hehe, I think I'd prefer that to his "enough!" speech. Or maybe he'll replace that "office of the president-elect" sign with a big pawprint and invite us to play "Obama's Clues" to figure out how much his latest economic stimulus package is going to cost the American taxpayers. Get out your handy-dandy notebook...