Personally opposed

Saturday, June 13, 2009 Comments

I want to preface this by saying I do not in any way, shape, or form condone murder of any kind. The man who killed Dr. Tiller (and in a church, no less - was I the only one surprised to learn that Tiller actually attended church? seems a bit incongruous but I'm getting off-track here...) was wrong to do so. As Mel pointed out, he deprived Tiller of the chance to change.

Having said that, I came across this and I think it captures well the absurdity of the position that many who are pro-abortion take.




I might point out though, that for all the hand-wringing on the left over late-term abortion doctors being 'at risk,' the fact remains that it is far, far more dangerous to be an unborn child in America than it is to be an abortion doctor. Approximately 10 million times as dangerous, based on the fact that in the last 36 years, 49 million babies have been killed by abortion, compared with 5 abortion doctors killed in that same timeframe.